Please find below Regional Manager – Safety – Elevator Industry – Mumbai Location
- Safety Objective – To ensure health and safety of technicians, by monitoring, controlling and training them with initial safety induction, regular tool box talk, weekly safety meetings, safety protocols and safety awards.
- Project cost control – Planning resources as per project/ client requirement in efficient way to control the project cost
- Cost projection – Projection of resources requirement as per requirement mentioned in tender document and related expenses to operations team
- Compliance objective – To coordinate with Project manager/ engineer to ensure all valid safety measures are adopted and maintained without serious impact on project cost.
- Quality objective – To ensure the quality of working methods via checks and coordination with project team to update the same to ensure compliance.
- Customer satisfaction – 100% compliance with required EHS rules at site, coordination with customer safety/ operations team and completion of project with good safety record
- Technical matters – To coordinate with operations team on technical matters related to safety requirements.
Thanks and Regards,
Liftup Consultancy (Pan India & Middle East )
Nancy Dave – MD and Owner (Recruitment & Corporate Gifting Service)
Contact No : 9881110961 ( 9 AM to 6 PM )
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Linkedln : linkedin.com/in/nancy-dave-74895220
Company website : www.liftupconsultancy.com
Click on Linkedin for JOBS Notification https://www.linkedin.com/company/liftup-consultancy
I Believe – Success Is Not About Achieving, But Its All About Maintaining It.