Human Resource Planning
- Identify and document the different HR process that will govern all the HR activities within the organization.
- Establish a Human Resource Management System (HRMS) that will help the organization to streamline the HR activities.
- Work closely with the organization to implement the HRMS and follow up on the implementation to ensure a successful roll out.
- Identify the right number and type of employees that are necessary to implement a chosen business plan or the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Identify and initiate programs needed to develop organizational capabilities upon which future strategies can be built.