Job description – CA
- To scrutinize books of accounts for entities handled. Oversee the duties of the accounting team and Implement accounting systems and processes.
Reconcile income statements & Prepare monthly financial reports.
Control the master data of the general register & Review and release online banking payments.
Ensure compliance with state revenue service & Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
Manage the full financial process & prepare an expense budget report.
- To be responsible for timely completion of Balance sheets up to finalization and audit for entities handled.
- To assist in the consolidation of accounts of the holding company.
- To ensure monthly compliances of statutory payments like TDS, Compliance of Income Tax, GST, etc.
- To ensure timely completion of monthly bank book entries and reconciliation with bank statements for outstanding entries.
- To check the workings of taxes, for its completeness and items and exceptions.
- To keep abreast with the latest changes in the IT, and other allied laws and ensure compliance.
- To carry out any other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
- To guide and supervise the designing of MIS Reports and ensure timely submission of monthly /quarterly/half-yearly MIS reports as may be necessary.
Required Candidate profile
Finance & Accounting Aspects
2 to 3 Years of industry experience preferred
We prefer candidates with experience in the real estate/property industry.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
Honor’s degree preferred.
Completion of Articles.
5 years post article experience.
Registration with accredited statutory body and association.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
Filing of corporate tax returns.
Experience in providing financial advice.
Role Chartered Accountant (CA)
Industry Type Real Estate
Functional Area Finance & Accounting
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Accounting & Taxation
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Others
Job Location: Mumbai
Requirements Code: LIFTUP - 543
Experience: 2 TO 3 YEARS