“Executive Assistant to the Chairman
This is a key role, supporting the work at the most senior level. Reporting to the Chairman you will be required to:
• Support the day to day work of the Chairman
• senior management team meetings
• Service the board
You will have access to confidential information, requiring absolute discretion at all times. “Bhumi World Industrial Park “is a busy organization and therefore the ability to organize and prioritize tasks is a key requirement. You will have demonstrable experience of working at a similar level and proven administrative, secretarial and office skills. You will need to be able to plan, organize anticipate requirements well in advance to support the smooth running of the business.
You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Chairman work including appointments and the diary, travel and accommodation as required in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes and al key paperwork for meetings.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be experienced at dealing with a range of external stakeholders or’ key client groups, with industry and business support at local, regional and national levels.
Reports to: Chairman Subordinate Staff: None
External contacts: Clients, Partners and Associates
Working with the Chairman, the board, the senior management team and other staff to:
- Ensure statutory requirements are identified and met
- Contribute to the overall development and activities.
- Maintain and develop systems, procedures and records in line with the organization’s policies and objectives
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and
- Work within the framework as directed by the Chairman.
- Support the Chairman in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals,
Budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Support the Chairman in the preparation of al documentation required for key
Decision making as required.
- Under the guidance of the Managing Director ensure methods for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of strategic initiatives and the impact of investments that Technologies makes are applied.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate understanding, experience and ability as follows: Essential
• You will have demonstrable experience of working in a similar role at a comparable level in a company.
• Have an understanding of the requirements and implications of working to a Chairman.
• IT literacy; experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, access database software etc.
• Excellent administration and secretarial skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Wiling to travel.
• An understanding of the statutory responsibilities of running a company.
• Event organization.
PERFORMANCE COMPETENCIES AND CRITERIA:
Working with the Chairman and other staff to:
• Comprehensive administration duties in support of the Chairman, board and senior management team.
• Arranging travel and accommodation for the Chairman.
• Day to day planning and organization of the Chairman diary.
• Dealing with the Chairman Post and correspondence.
• Set up meetings and appointments, organizing venues and hospitality for visitors etc.
• Take responsibility for the ordering of stationary and office supplies.
• Service the board including the production of agendas, minutes and key papers.
• Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the Chairman.
• Undertake mailings and communication as directed by the Chairman.
• Set up and maintain the integrated electronic and paper based filing systems.
• Work with the communications team to maintain and develop databases and mailing lists to ensure they are current and up to date at all times.
• Play a key role in the formatting and presentation of corporate materials and documents.
• Any other duties appropriate to the post.