Main responsibilities to be handled:
Handling complete SCM & Logistics activities.
Handling complete purchase activity.
Adhere all the policies and compliances as per TJEI.
- Ideal Candidate should have internal and external customer centric mentality and attitude.
- To Manage complete SCM and purchase activity for North East Zone & Support Warehouse Team.
- To Manage Sub Con documentation activities completely and scaffoldings rental transactions.
- Inspect Tools/Fixed Assets on regular basis & Oversee the general maintenance as needed. Oversee and manage logistics utilised to transport products to internal customers and communicating with drivers to ensure efficient delivery of shipments.
- Documentation to be done – Delivery Challans, Purhcase orders, Good receipt note, stock Transfer invoicing etc.
- Knowledge of ERP/SAP working mandatory.
- Co-ordination with vendors, service providers, internal and external customers.
- Purchase related vendor developments & negotiation related activities as per approvals.
- Handling logistics and manpower as per requirements.
- Responsible for warehouse management, supply chain management and purchase related activities as per requirments.
- Manage Audit related activities at warehouse & SCM & Purchase transactions.
Job Category: Elevator
Job Location: Delhi
Requirements Code: LIFTUP - 549
Experience: 4 to 6 years