Manager – Sales and Marketing
10 – 15 years
₹ 8,00,000 – 9,50,000 P.A.
Pune( Bhosari )
Job Title: Manager Sales & Marketing
Focus Area: Identify new customers and applications to promote the business of the company.
Experience: Minimum 10-15 years’ work experience in related industry.
Job Location: Pune (Bhosari)
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
• Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Understand the competitive landscape and market trends.
• Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically.
• Ability to understand project / product technically and estimate its price based on work content.
• Have a good overview of process Sheet Metal Product.
• Manage and interpret customer requirements, speaking with customers to understand their requirement and offer our solution to meet their needs.
• Preparing client proposals, quotations and annual rate contracts. MD for obtain approvals and submit the quotations to clients on time.
• Develop and maintain pricing strategy with long terms customers in excel format for quicker review and responses.
• Effective communication to client’s enquiries, queries, increasing value to existing clients and prospective clients. Help to solve customers’ technical query.
• Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service.
• Develop sales and distribution policies that reflect the organization’s goals.
• Establish customer relationship management (CRM) systems and guidelines to manage customer relationships.
• Leverage innovations to maximize revenue of traditional and digital assets and products.
• Promote positive relationships with major customers to understand their needs.
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Conduct market survey and present the analysed data to management for further action.
• Regular meeting with customers over the phone, email or visit to assist in technical, applicational and commercial aspects of sales process.
• Generate technical sales proposals and discuss the proposal with the customer.
• Finalizing the order after technical and commercial negotiation meeting(s) with the customer.
• Preparation of weekly report, monthly report and submit it to the higher authority as per defined timelines.
- BE/DME in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10-15 years of experience in manufacturing companies that work with Sheet Metal products/assemblies/Fabricated Equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrate knowledge in sheet metal practices and methods, workplace safety.
• Able to work well in a fast-paced environment. He should be competent in handling simultaneously occurring tasks and smaller projects.
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Process analytical and mathematical skills, quick thinking, and a solid understanding of the main principles of engineering.
• Candidate should have a good skill of SolidWorks/AutoCAD/MS Excel.
• Should have worked on ERP.
Role Business :- Development Manager (BDM)
Industry Type :- Sheet Metal Mfg. Industry.
Functional Area:- Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: – Full Time, Permanent