Job description – Marketing Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
- To handle all aspects of marketing operations from a day to day perspective
- To carry out strategic initiatives and also work in accordance with annual plans/budgets
- To conceptualize, plan, organize and execute events and exhibitions.
- To work with agencies/partners (creative, media, outdoor, PR) and ensure quality of output from agencies
- To carry out marketing intelligence, update information on competition and report to HOD on regular basis.
- To ensure regular research is done to ascertain brand standing in the marketplace.
- To work closely with sales dept. and ensure marketing collaterals and sales aids are developed as per deadlines
- To co-ordinate with Liaison for permissions with regards to Signages; co-ordination with Architecture, Construction & FM for various Project Signages
- To make arrangements for Corporate and Directors events/ participation and follow up on media coverage etc.
- To develop & maintain contacts, relationship on a regular basis with vendors/suppliers/agencies etc.
- To take initiatives to have regular internal brainstorming workshops on new methods and avenues for marketing our products.
- To carry out any other tasks as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- To ensure preparation and submission of MIS Report on Monthly / Quarterly basis.
• Effective conceptualization to communicate the thought.
• Creative and ability of translating the brief into executable designs.
• Strong aesthetic, design sensibilities.
• Possess expert knowledge and key understanding of the Luxury Marketing.
• Good negotiation skills.
Role: Marketing Executive
Industry Type: Real Estate
Functional Area: Marketing & Communication
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Marketing
PG: MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Management marketing Brand, Estate Media Brand, marketing strategic initiatives, Integrated Brand, Event Media creative, marketing negotiation.