“Please find below the JD for Project Engineer for FIRE FIGHTING EXECUTION
Qualification: BE (Mech)
Exp: 4-5 yrs
JD is as follows :
The Site engineer has to perform the following roles & responsibilities as follows:
- Must be able to study, interpret the drawings required for Firefighting execution
- Obtain necessary onsite Work permits for site execution
- Plan daily site activities & provide access in accordance with client & their area of priority.
- Co-ordinate with the client for daily progress
- Co-ordinate with the sub-contractors for execution & daily progress
- Raise RA bills in accordance with testing of piping activities after certification from client
- Validate Sub-contractor monthly RA bills after completion of testing of piping activities after certification from client.
- Carry out Quality checks to comply to QA / QC requirements
- Create documentation based on IMS ISO 9001:2008, ISO14001 & ISO18000 standards such as Quality reports at various stage of installation, Testing, Commissioning etc.
Report to MD / Operations Head with MIS reports / daily progress / weekly progress / monthly progress reports.
So please share the CVs for the further process.