The brief JD is as follows:
- Exposure on new electrical product development activities for electrical components like control panel, car station, Car Operating Panel (COP) and Hall Operating Panel (HOP).
- Co-ordinate with cross functional teams and preparing product specification for new product development in co-ordination with sales and marketing team based on current market requirement.
- Decide policy, code requirements and basic specification for all components and conclude with cross functional teams.
- Prepare design, drawing for all electrical components and release for sample development.
- Achieve the desired quality product within target cost and prescribed timeline.
- Perform Change impact assessments for potential risks, critical to quality factors and production feasibility for all new components being developed.
- Decide sample specification and create Bill of Material (BOM) for the same.
- Preparation of proto, pilot and product approval samples development and validation of its functional requirements and quality standards.
- Identifying, analysing, auditing and finalizing potential vendor for new developments, localization and cost reduction activities.
- Prepare evaluation criteria and requirements for all components and validate the same through datasheets, inspection reports, test certificates, simulation, installation check and test tower validation.
- Preparation of specification for system approval elevator in test tower for new product development and major expansion activities in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Evaluation of system approval elevator in test tower against pre-defined Mitsubishi standard specification and product specification details.
- Submission of all necessary documents, design calculation, design study drawing, part / components drawing, code compliance check sheet, technical notes, evaluation results, system approval elevator validation results and simulation report with our parent factory in Japan at different stage of development and get confirmation.
- Cross-verification and Implementation of changes in electrification architecture and components according to Elevator standards such as IS14665/ IS15785 and monitor frequently for any revisions.
- Promotion of cost reduction activities and localization of existing components/parts.
- Generation of new ideas and creating solution for existing product quality improvement and cost reduction.
- Select potential components / parts for localization activity based on cost, lead time, feasibility, technical difficulty and time required for completion.
- Prioritize the different activities and functions in alignment with requirements of management/organization.
Kindly connect with me for any clarification.
Interested candidates, Kindly revert back with your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or may call on 9881110961
Job Category: Elevator
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore Chennai
Requirements Code: LIFTUP - 625
Experience: 15 to 18 years 15yrs & above